The School expects the following items to be worn during school hours:
- A Greenside School sweatshirt and/or
- A Greenside School Polo Shirt – not a plain white polo shirt
- Black or dark grey skirt for girls
- Black or dark grey trousers, shorts or tracksuit bottoms for either girls or boys.
- Black, grey or plain white socks
- Black or green tights
No brightly coloured trainers No brightly coloured socks of patterned tights
- Greenside P.E Top
- Green or Black Tracksuit bottoms or Greenside PE Shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
Please note, to ensure we comply with health and safety standards, jewellery is not permitted at school and only stud earings can be worn. Wearing uniform is optional for Nursery children
You can now purchase uniform by using School Money https://www.schoolmoney.co.uk/
Alternatively you can purchase uniform using our uniform form Uniform Order Form 2016.